Thursday, September 22, 2011


Watching college football with his daddy! His dad always dresses him in his Notre Dame clothes on saturday to "support his future college team he is going to play for" as his dad says. Even though I think thats too far away. ha ha. Gregg always teases me that I won't be allowed at his games anyways cuz i will be down on the field trying to pull him off if I think someone is being too rough with him. What a meany Im sure that I can behave most of the time!! Ha ha

So cute they always grab eachothers hands and hold them.

Shakobe trying to steal Kynlee's binky even though his is already in his mouth. Greedy Greedy. lol. He did end up getting it the silly little boy.

Its so funny they are so amazed by eachother.

Yea these two are not related they only sleep the exact same way. Shakobe must have been having good dreams as you can tell he is smiling again in his sleep.

Our little man is 4 1/2 months now I cant believe how fast time has gone by. He had his four month check up on monday and man has he grown. I must say first he was very brave with his shots he only cried for a minute and then just wanted to sleep the rest of the night with no fuss. Very proud of him.

Weight 18.5 pounds, 94th percentile
Height 26 3/4 inches, 94th percentile
Head size 99th percentile (smart boy)
We have reached the point to start solid foods and juices. Our lives are about to get alot messier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.