Sunday, October 2, 2011

Playing with Cousins and Love of Music


Saylor kept asking to hold shakobe so here she is taken care of him. look at them he is 4 months old and she will be 4 years old in febuary and they look about the same size.lol

Playing Angry Birds with Dax.

Silly boys had alot of fun. Dax is so awesome with him. Ha Ha

Kanyon man and Gregg played the Wii dax and saylor joined in too.

This is my favorite picture that I took this weekend. So adorable

Playing with his carpenter and Herd cousins.

Grandpa called to talk to him while he was at work so here he is tellin grandpa about his day. Mostly squeeling he loves to talk to people on the phone. Ha Ha

Him and Kyn! Had to put this on cuz they were posing so perfect for the camera.

So little man loves music so this weekend we tried putting his dads Laker head phones on and let him listen to alot of Johnny Cash and the Beatles.

This is him literally 5 minutes later. You be the judge, do you think he liked it??


So the Herds were able to come up for conference weekend this weekend and we have not seen them for a while and have missed them so we were so glad to spend some time with them. Those kids are so great with shakobe and he has so much fun with all his cousins. Lots of games snacking and watching movies which are like our favorite things. Thanks guys for coming up!! Me and gregg, Grandpa Henry, the Carpenters and the Herds played a mean game of family football today it was so much fun. I love conference weekend because the family can get together and we always do fun things. I also want to say how excited I was for Bryson and Rylie they got to go watch conference at the conference center. Way to go guys; as Grandpa Henry would say you guys are Spiritual Giants!! Love you all hope you also had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So funny! I love that sailor tries to hold him! What a funny little man you have! I just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big and he is way cute! Sorry I missed seeing you at school the other day. It was a Tuesday and I thought that you would be there. I will come in another time with Maicee and Scotlin.

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.