Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Fall!!!

 So my mom celebrated her 29th birthday this fall (your welcome mom even though you have a 37 year old son I still thought I would do that for you.)! We all suprised her by making her think just Gregg,Shakobe, and I were taking her to dinner in Logan, but when she opened her front door to leave the whole family was on her front lawn and began singing Happy Birthday to her. It was a great moment!! Love u mom!!!
 At the party Kanyon and Saylor asked me if they could help me make my jello salad. This is how they helped me! LOL I would of done the same because I love cool whip!!
 Gregg and Daxton decided to turn the birthday dinner into them having a hamburger eating contest. They both ate about 5 then gregg left the room, and when he did so Daxton hurried and put the rest of the burgers on his plate in hopes to say he had won. He underestimated Gregg because when he returned he rushed over and yanked the burgers from Daxton's hands and shoved them in his mouth! Excellent work boys!!!
 Half way through Daxton looks like he may have regretted his decision of taking Gregg on. LOL!!!
 Shakobe giving his grandpa hugs. He is such a big hugger and even bigger grandpa's boy!!!
 Rylie had a tea party that we were very lucky to participate in. She gave all of us wands and Gregg got a special princess hat! Although during the party he kept referring to himself as Mrs. Nezbit (from toy story.), Bryson was Mrs. Doubtfire, and Gregg named me Princess Farts The Bed which he is still in hott water over. He loves to tease me about people passing gas because Im a firm believer that girls just don't do that (with a few minor acceptions which will remain unnamed...Rylie!JK)

 My nerdy sisters in there Arby's kids meal glasses. They were worried I would put it on my blog. TAH DAH!!! It makes me happy every time I see it so I had to post it. You're still the prettiest mom's around!!

Gregg and Shakobe and Pumpkin Walk 2012

 Shakobe loved the pumpkin walk. He hated when we tried to take pictures because that meant not looking at the pumpkins as you can tell he is not taking his eyes off of them.
 Me and kobes at the relay for life display. Me and him did the relay together this last summer so it was special for us!!
 At the Harry Potter display. That and the Hunger Games one were the best of all!!!!
 Our cute little fam at Pumpkin Walk 2012. So much fun!!!!
 Gregg and shakobe as Buzzlightyear and Woody. So Awesome.
 Shakobe as Harry Potter! I guess Haryy Potters glasses look pretty tastey to him!!!
 Harry Potter with a beard!!! LOL
                                                         Mr Incredible!!!!! Happy Fall Everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What...you think I'm a nerd? Sigh...ya I guess we kind of are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been pretty busy! I love all the pictures, Shakobe is getting so big! I didn't know that you moved jobs at school, I was disappointed the other day when I worked that were not only not working that day, but not even in the classroom. Hope everything is going good, we really do need to do lunch.

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.