Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello everyone hope you had a great weekend. Sad news the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl but they played hard and we had a fun time watching the game. Life has been busy at the Rigby house between work and side projects. My sweet neighbor asked me to come teach some valentine crafts at reliefsociety someone gave her the idea that im creative which I'm not at all i just have really creative friends which I copy. Lately I have been obsessed with my friend Kelli's blog called Creative Juices. You can find just about anything on there and they are some of the cutest things I have ever seen. So thanks kelli I used some of your projects that night and they turned out really cute and inexpensive which I love. Most of my supplies I found at the dollar store isn't that awesome? Here is some of what I made...

This Was Gregg's favorite just get a 6 pack of crush soda any flavor will do and with scrap paper put a sign that says, "I've gotta CRUSH on you." simple but cute.

This one was really fun for me. You get a flip top can (I used campbells chunky soup) use a smooth edge can opener to open the bottom, use whatever is in the can and wash it out, then fill the can with candy and hot glue the bottom back on. Last but not least decorate the can as you desire. love loved it.

Here is a edible bouqet my fav. All I did was use a valentine paper bag for the vase and place a foam flower block in the bottom, then use skewers and place redvines through them for the stem, next get heart gummies they are the glue to hold the cookie on the skewer one under the cookie and one above. And Tadahh your finished.

On creative juices they have a printable for these "Love Dice." a fun little game for you and your hunny to play on Valentines Day. Its Greggs new favorite game. ha ha ha. Dont worry its a clean version you wont need to be too embarrassed.

THis I did not make for reliefsociety these are some patriot themed treats I made for our super bowl party I thought I would share. Im obsessed lately with theming things. Find anything i can to make fun for my little boy.

And of course how could I talk about the super bowl with out showing a picture of my boys during our party. Bryson spent the weekend with us cuz his sister Rylie was sick darn it but we had tons of fun with him at our house. Even though sometimes i feel like we are the kids and he is the adult he is so responsible and mature I don't even know what to think sometimes. Poor thing puts up with shakobe being obsessed with his and Rylie's wheelchairs. if shakobe gets within 3 feet of their chairs they turn them off so he can play with them.They try to steer clear of the babies but as soon as they get home from school Shakobe is crawling around chasing them . Bryson once told me when little man was playing with his chair he said "Hey its like he is my Pit Crew." Lol. So now Shakobe is Pit Crew 1 and Kynlee is Pit Crew 2. lol. I truley treasure these times.

1 comment:

  1. I love Creative Juices too! Your crafts turned out SO cute...Love'em:)

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.