Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had the wonderful opportunity of hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year. We were so grateful to be able to it for our wonderful family and show them how much they mean to us. Family is so extremely important to us and we feel like this holiday season has been so incredible for our little boy and we want to say thank you so much for being a part of our lives.
As for thanksgiving day everyone pitched in bringing dishes for the big meal. Thanks everyone for all the delicious food the day would not be ccmplete without each and every one of you. We had games and also made some fun christmas crafts. These type of things are my very favorite things to do for those I care about; thank you for filling our home with so much love


So very tired after a long day of partying as you can see just looking at his face!l

I had to post this picture I took a couple days before thanksgiving Every time I look at my camera I laugh at the funny face he is making. He is so hilarious!!



2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun you guys are the best! I hope we do the Thankful Jar every year! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! And your house is so cute....I still need to come see it:)

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.