Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween and Simon Boy

Me and Shack a Bee right before we went trick or treating with the carpenters. I know what your thinking what a scary dragon!!!
Mommy Daddy and Scary Dragon!!!!!
With the cousins! Rylie was a Rock star vampire, Kynlee was a dalmation, and my favorite was Bryson as a dead Tony Romo! Can you tell we are not cowboy fans?
Hangin with Grandma and Grandpa Yates after enjoying some hot chocolate. Look at that bigg belly that dragon has after us discovering his love for donuts. His love for food he gets from his mother. Which may be the only thing he has from me, sorry buddy.
This picture is a perfect description of a proud Grandpa. Everyone I have shown this to agrees with me.
Getting kisses from Great Grandma Rigby. he loves getting kisses!
Sweet Ky leaned in to give him a kiss and he decided he wanted to check out her ear and hair.
Getting some halloween loves from aunt Nat!
With aunt Kristin. Caught him yawning in this one he was completely exhausted by the end of the night and sick of being in his hot costume. Thanks all the family for making Shakobe 's first Halloween so memeroble. We had a blast and were so grateful to spend time with everyone the passed two weeks for all the activities!!
And I wanted to post this picture of cutie pie simon with shakobe. Simon is getting baptized tomorrow and we are so proud of him and love him so much. Thanks for being such a great example to your little cousin shakobe I wish we could be there but I hope he knows we will be thinking about him all day and we think he is so great for all that he is doing. Love you buddy and we cant wait to see you so we can give you big hug cuz we miss you so much!!

3 comments:

  1. awww...such a cute dragon. we should have gotten our dragons together for a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures he always takes cute ones! I am so glad that I got to be here for his first halloween! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little family is so cute!! I love Shakobe's dinosaur costume!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.