Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Monkey is 1








I can not believe it has been one year already. Our little monkey turned 1 on May 10th. Sorry but I have to say he is the sweetest, handsomest little man in the whole WORLD! This year has been a dream from up above. I don't know what I did to deserve the opportunity to be his mother but it is the greatest blessing I have ever been given in my life.

  Shakobe has been so perfect he was the easiest newborn always sleeping through the night and eating breast milk and formula never discriminated any type of food from the very beginning. Loves his naps and cuddle time with Mommy and wild playtime with Daddy. He is the happiest baby not much upsets him except when Mommy does not give her plate to him at dinner, and when the front door opens and we don't let him go outside. So neighbors when its 10:00p.m. and you here someone outside yelling "DADA DADA DADA" its just our little man that cant get enough of outside. (Those of you that know Kanyon will relate how these two are growing alot alike. lol)

Our Chunk of Monk is not afraid of anyone he always smiles at them and is a always willing to give big hugs which I love! He is a grandpas boy for sure always diving into there arms or shirt pockets looking for pens to eat. He loves all animals and regularly attacks my parents cat Hammy taking a face dive right on top of him or trying to pick him up even though Hammy is bigger then him. Thank you Hammy for putting on a brave face and never getting mad at him when he practices his WWE moves on you.

We got to go to Hoogle Zoo for his birthday and I will share pics of that and his birthday party later. Such a fun weekend thank you everyone that came and partied with our Monkey Boy! Also I love these one year pictures above that we had taken. Danielle Carpenter from Freckle Shmeckle Photography took them and did a amazing job. And you don't have to spend a million dollars to be satisfied she is so great and inexpensive!

Well my angel Mommy and Daddy just want to let you know how grateful we are to have you in our lives. You are the best thing to ever happen to us and it has truley brought Heaven on Earth since the day you came to us. Hope you had a Happy 1st Birthday! Love you so much.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is already 1! He sounds like a sweet little guy. I love the pictures, he is adorable. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.