Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas, New Years, and a Butt load of pictures!


Cuddling with aunt ashee on Christmas eve. Had a fun party at Aunt Natalie's that wore him right out it was all too exciting. Thanks Fam for such a good time.

A tradition in mine and Greggs house is every christmas eve we get eachother a xmas tree ornament. This years ornaments were very special cuz they were all about little mans first christmas. I love it.

Sporting his my first christmas duds on christmas eve. Had a birthday party for aunt Jess who's birthday is on christmas day but we celebrate it christmas eve with a yummy dinner and lot of christmas games. Me and Gregg's favorite is christmas Bingo. Happy Birthday Aunt Jess, your 29 now and forever right?

I freaking love shakobe in all his christmas pictures. he is cheesin it so big. Very excited for Daddy's new X-Men movie. lol

So Happy to wrip open all his presents he had been trying to sneak over and do it on his own for weeks could not believe it was finally time. Love him so much!!

We started a new tradition in our house this year. Christmas morning we make Monkey Bread as a family for our little monkey. That is Shakobe 's nick name "Monkey" so when one of my clients told me she makes it for her kids on xmas morning I found it very fitting to do it in our household also. It was fun and delicious. I love discovering new traditions to start as parents now. Funnest thing i ever imagined.

Gregg brought home the Title from great grandma Rigby's house this year for eating the most pancakes christmas morning. Are you ready for this? He ate 30 pancakes i could not believe it. What a champ! We are so proud of you!

Opening more presents with Rigby cousins and Aunts. He had such a blast soaking in all the attention that he was asleep before we even pulled out of the driveway of their house.

Gregg's cousin Courtney came home from his mission just a few days before christmas so on christmas day we went and visited him. Shakobe loved him the minute he saw him. We are so happy to have him home.

Shakobe loved it at aunt Janets house. It was like he had a instant sense of comfort there and fell asleep right in Janets arms. So lucky to have so many great family members.

My little family Christmas day at grandma and grandpa Yates's House.

Look how awesome my Patriot boys look. They got matching Tom Brady jerseys and matching Patriot beanies. They looked so handsome.

My family played Just Dance 3 on christmas night it was so fun and funny. Cant show picture of me dancing though all Gregg got was a Ginormous shot of my butt so I thought I would spare you all from the scary sight of that. little 3 year old saylor was the champ of us all. Way to go Say!!

Had to show Dax's reaction to his Harry Potter Wand he got from my mom. me and Gregg were even stoked for him.

Monk playin with Say's new barbie horsy with Kanyon and Saylor. Fun cousin time.

Spoiled little man's first christmas. Thank you everyone for making this the best christmas of our lives for Shakobe.

Tryin out his new walker from Grandma. Just counting down the days til he starts walking on his own im so scared. lol.

Over christmas break Shakobe got to have Bryson and Kynlee come sleep over at our house. Rylie had to have emergency surgery down at primary's so thats why those two came and stayed with us. We had a ton of fun but wished Ry could have been there with us.


Shakobe 's first New Years Eve. He started getting sick that day so he mostly just wanted to sleep. Poor little guy.

Shakobe woke up ten minutes before midnight so we watched the ball drop together and when the clock stroke 12:00 me and Gregg kissed him on his cheeks to ring in the new year. Hope you all enjoyed your holidays as much as we did!! Love all. Sorry for the outrageous amount of pictures but its my thing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. He is the cutest lil thing! I love his big smiles.

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.