Sunday, October 3, 2010

Two Year Anniversary!



Two years ago on October 4, 2008 I married my best friend and lover. I cant believe how fast the time has flown by. I guess its true what they say "Time flies when your in Love." I just have to say I feel so lucky to have Gregg in my life I really could not ask for a better husband. He literally treats me like a queen he does all the cooking, cleaning and any other possible thing he feels will make life easier on me. Greggy I just want to tell you how grateful I am for all that you do and I cant wait to spend many more years together. Love you.

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding was amazing!! I am so glad you married my brother! You guys are a perfect match!! Love you both!! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost made me cry! I love it! You guys are so perfect for eachother. I am so glad you are part of our family!
    Thanks for everything! I hope you guys have a great day tomorrow!
    Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww how cute! i love u more than words can say!!! im so lucky to have u as my BFF!!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.