Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 27th Greggy

Gregg turns 27 tomorrow so we had a birthday party tonight to celebrate. It was Lakers/Toy Story 3 themed. Ha ha. We spent the day first seeing Toy Story 3d which was awesome then we went out to eat then ended the day enjoying Lakers cake and ice cream with our families. It was a pretty great day and it was so fun to try to theme it around the things that he loves most. Especially since the Lakers won the championship. Wah Hoo! Love you greggy hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. It looked like so much fun I am so sad we missed it!! I love the theme!! I hope he has a great birthday! I also hear that the house is lookin good I want to see it really bad!! HAPPY 27th to my big brother!!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.