Sunday, February 28, 2010

What we have been up to

So a lot has gone on the last couple weeks. A few weekends ago my whole family went to a monster truck rally for my nephew Kanyon's birthday it was so cute to see that little man so excited to see those big trucks; he never took his eyes off them. Then last weekend my sisters Jamie's kids came and stayed with us while her and her husband went to Mexico. It was so much fun having those kids with us for a couple days. We even got to celebrate Saylor's birthday while she was here and had a little birthday party. I have to admit Saylor was such a good sport dealing with me, I just loved dressing her up and of course doing her hair at least three times a day. Ha Ha poor thing. Man do those kids love their uncle Gregg. As long as he was there everyone was happy. lol. It was a good experience for me to see how much they love him and love to be around him. Reassures me that he is going to be an awesome dad someday. I also want to say how happy I am that my niece Rylie got to come home friday after being sick in the hospital for a week. She is one tough cookie and I love her so much.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute looks like you guys had so much fun with the kids! I can't wait til you guys have little one runnig around! ha ha! you guys will be great parents! but for now you guys get lots of practice with all those cute kids! I am sorry Ry was sick hope they feel better! PS. this month Albertsons does dontations for MDA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures....wish we could of been at the party!!!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.