Saturday, January 30, 2010

Its Mario Time!!


I was so excited the Herds surprised us and came up this weekend. We love those kids so much and always have so much fun hanging out with them. This picture was taken friday night when Gregg and the kids decided to have a video game tournament. I was too tired to join in on the fun so I decided to go to bed. I woke up a few hours later and was surprised that Gregg had still not come to bed so I walked into the family room to find all four of them in the same spot on the love sac fast asleep with controllers still in hand. It was so funny and so cute at the same time to see them all snuggled together.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys will have a good weekend! You always have the cutest stories about those kids! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so yes I really really want to go to Orlando! We should start to save and plan some time to go! That is my dream! Tell Gregg I think our owls got lost and we are all really meant to go to Hogwarts! Hope you guys are doin good! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.