Sunday, November 1, 2009

Disneyland with the Fam

Hi everyone we finally made ourselves a blog I'm so excited. This is me and my cute husband Gregg at our recent trip to Disneyland. It was so much fun; we were able to spend a whole week in California visiting sea world, universal studios, wild animal park, the beach, and of course Disneyland. It was by far the funnest vacation I have ever been on, and I believe it was because I was able to share it with Gregg and my wonderful family. I certainly feel blessed to be given the opportunity to have such great people in my life and be able to share these once in a life time experiences with them.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! Love it I am so glad you got one! Now we can see you anytime! We sure miss you guys and your trip looks like it was tons of fun! and how about that beautiful baby girl today WHOOP WHOOP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way lucky you got to meet Edward ooh la la!! they looked really cute in costume! I love the bacon and eggs!!

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
As you can tell me and Gregg dressed up as bacon and eggs. ha ha. It was the first time in years either of us dressed up and Im so happy my husband was such a good sport about it. We spent halloween night at my sisters house watching my all time favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus.

Me and my niece and nephew on halloween night. Rylie was a "cute witch" as she would say and my nephew was Edward. The man of all our dreams. It was a fun night.

We or should I say I dressed up our kitty for halloween. He absolutely hated it but put up with it for about five minutes to make me happy.

Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster
So I had to show everyone this picture of our family on the Atlantis rollercoaster at sea world. The looks on everyones faces is priceless. Lol, especially my sisters and myself.